Alfredo Nájera Chávez
I am a CONACYT-Research Fellow at the Mathematics Institute of UNAM in the city of Oaxaca.
I obtained my PhD at Université Paris Diderot - Paris VII under the direction of Prof. Bernhard Keller and Prof. Lauren Williams.
After my PhD, I was a Posdoctoral Fellow at the Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in Bonn.
My last name is Nájera Chávez.
Instituto de Matemáticas UNAM Unidad Oaxaca
León 2, altos, Oaxaca de Juárez
68000 Oaxaca, Mexico.
- Cluster algebras, cluster categories and cluster varieties
- Toric geometry
- Mirror symmetry
- Representation theory of quivers
Publications and preprints
- On cluster duality, mirror symmetry and toric degenerations of Grassmannians, with L. Bossinger, M-W. Cheung and T. Magee, in preparation.
- Families of Gröbner degenerations, Grassmannians and universal cluster algebras, with L. Bossinger and F. Mohammadi. To appear in Symmetry, Integrability and Geometry: Methods and Applications (SIGMA).
- Landau-Ginzburg potentials for Fano compactifications of cluster varieties, in Oberwolfach Reports 10 (2020), pp 7--8.
- Compactifications of cluster varieties and convexity, with M.-W. Cheung and T. Magee, International Mathematics Research Notices, 2021; rnab030.
- Toric degenerations of cluster varieties and cluster duality, with L. Bossinger, B. Frías-Medina and T. Magee. Compositio Mathematica, 156 (10), 2149-2206.
- A 2-Calabi-Yau realization of finite-type cluster algebras with universal coefficients, Mathematische Zeitschrift, 291, 1495-1523 (2019).
- On Frobenius (completed) orbit categories, Algebras and Representation Theory, 20, 1007-1027 (2017).
- On the c-vectors of an acyclic cluster algebra, International Mathematical Research Notices, 2015 (6), 1590-1600.
- c-vecotrs and dimension vectors for cluster finite quivers , Bulletin of the London Mathematical Society, Volume 45, Issue 6, 2013, 1259-1266.
- On the c-vectors and g-vectors of the Markov cluster algebra, Séminaire Lotharingien de combinatoire, 69 (2013), Article B69d.
Organization of conferences and other events
- You can find my short CV (which might or might not be updated) here.