Alfredo Nájera Chávez
I am a CONACyT-Research Fellow at the Mathematics Institute of UNAM in the city of Oaxaca.
I obtained my PhD at Université Paris Diderot - Paris VII under the direction of Prof. Bernhard Keller (Paris VII) and Prof. Lauren Williams (Harvard).
After my PhD, I was a Posdoctoral Fellow at the Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in Bonn.
My last name is Nájera Chávez.
Instituto de Matemáticas UNAM Unidad Oaxaca
León 2, altos, Oaxaca de Juárez
68000 Oaxaca, Mexico.
- Cluster algebras, cluster categories and cluster varieties
- Toric geometry
- Mirror symmetry
- Representation theory of quivers
Publications and preprints
- On cluster duality, mirror symmetry and toric degenerations of Grassmannians, with L. Bossinger, M-W. Cheung and T. Magee, in preparation.
- Compactifications of cluster varieties and convexity, with M.-W. Cheung and T. Magee. arXiv:1912.13052 [math.AG].
- Toric degenerations of cluster varieties and cluster duality, with L. Bossinger, B. Frías-Medina and T. Magee. To appear in Compositio Mathematica.
- A 2-Calabi-Yau realization of finite-type cluster algebras with universal coefficients, Mathematische Zeitschrift, 291, 1495-1523 (2019).
- On Frobenius (completed) orbit categories, Algebras and Representation Theory, 20, 1007-1027 (2017).
- c-vecotrs and dimension vectors for cluster finite quivers , Bulletin of the London Mathematical Society, Volume 45, Issue 6, 2013, 1259-1266.
- On the c-vectors of an acyclic cluster algebra, International Mathematical Research Notices, 2015 (6), 1590-1600.
- On the c-vectors and g-vectors of the Markov cluster algebra, Séminaire Lotharingien de combinatoire, 69 (2013), Article B69d.
Organization of conferences and other events
- You can find my CV (which might or might not be updated) here.