Rodrigo Jesús Hernández Gutiérrez
- Visiting Professor
- Department of Mathematics, Universidad Autónoma Metropolitana, Iztapalapa (UAM-I)
- Office: AT-228
- Postal address:
- UAM Iztapalapa
- Depto. Matematicas, AT-228
- Av. San Rafael Atlixco 186, Col. Vicentina
- Iztapalapa, 09340, Mexico city
- email: rod AT xanum.uam.mx
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Computer Science and Mathematics, Nipissing University, North Bay, Canada, winter 2016.
- CONACyT sponsored Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, USA, 2015.
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, York University, Toronto, Canada, 2014.
- Ph.D. in Mathematics, Centro de Ciencias Matemáticas, UNAM, Morelia, 2013. See my dissertation.
- My advisors during the Ph.D. were Angel Tamariz Mascarúa and Michael Hrušák. I also consider Alejandro Illanes my mentor since I was in the Math Olympiad.
- Thesis: on products of cac spaces from my M.Sc. (in spanish) and on dendrites from my B.Sc. (in spanish).
Extended resume: spanish, english.
|Ángel Tamaríz: un pilar de la topología en México, (joint with Yasser Fermán Ortíz Castillo) Carta Informativa de la SMM 73 (2016), 3-9.
|Ordinals from a Proof Theoretic point of view, I wrote this after reading about Gentzen's consistency proof of Peano arithmetic
|Propiedades que se conservan bajo Funciones Confluentes, notes of a course on confluent functions between continua given by Proffessor Wlodzimierz Charatonik, Morelia, México, 2010 (spanish)
Other crazy stuff
- The Mathematical Atlas: link
- Mathematical YouTube videos: link
- Number Spiral (number theory): link
- Mathematical Imagery: link
- Les lacs de Wada: link