I am a postdoc at the University of Copenhagen, partially supported by CONACYT (Mexico). Before that I had a couple one year postdoc positions at UNAM in Mexico City, and at IUPUI in Indianapolis. I received my PhD from the University of British Columbia in Vancouver in 2017 under the supervision of Alejandro Adem. My work is in Algebraic Topology, particularly in spaces of representations and classifying spaces for commutativity in groups.
Papers and Preprints
- The complex of affinely commutative sets, joint work with O. Antolín-Camarena.
- Commutative cocycles and stable bundles over surfaces, joint work with D. Ramras. Forum Math. 31 (2019), no. 6, 1395-1415. Journal.
- Classifying spaces for commutativity of low-dimensional Lie groups, joint work with O. Antolín-Camarena and S. Gritschacher. To appear in Math. Proc. Camb. Philos. Soc. Journal (First View).
- Nilpotent n-tuples in SU(2) , joint work with O. Antolín-Camarena.
- Cosimplicial groups and spaces of homomorphisms. Algebr. Geom. Topol. 17 (2017), no. 6, 3519-3545. Journal.
- Notas: Representaciones lineales de grupos finitos, Seminario de Álgebra A, semestre 2019-1.